Re: [seul-edu] Free Software in Federal Sector (Forwarded attachment...)

Karl wrote:

> check out the attached stuff, and call for papers.
>
>  -paul "karl" revere

It looks interesting for the US, Mr. Revere, but from the tracks and
suggested topics under each I didn't see just where educational stuff
would fit.  Does the US Department of Education have any initiatives that
might be interested in what we talk about?

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid