Re: [seul-edu] ISO evals

To me, whether the source is available is not just philosophical; it's
practical. As Doug says, however, there may be cases in which there is a good
reason for this. In most cases I fear that closed source points to other aspects
of a project which will be problematic, such as a less than available developer
or a less than open development process. In either case, the project won't be
useful to many.

David

Do we require all

--