Re: Linux Solution (was Ssoftware Page)

Thanks for responding Bill.

I am just trying to set up a computer network in a small contyr school.

I want a computer in each class room ( 4 Rooms) ansd a suite of 5
relocatable. Have figured this much . What I don't want is to be sening
money down the gates Black Hole!! Would run win 98 on the machines to make
use of popular software available here. But do not want to use NT. LINUX
sounds good but have no experience with it and know nothing about whay
software is available.
Server to act as File server . intranet manager and manage internet access!!

At 01:03 PM 8/4/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi Trevor,
>
>Let me know where you would like to go with your network/lab and perhaps I
can help.  I've got 5 years of Linux server experience and I have recently
switched to using Linux exclusively as a regular workstation.