Re: suggestion for needed work.

On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Harry McGregor wrote:

> I have found a resonable amount of software that is apropriate for 3,4,5,
> but have found almost nothing for K,1,2.

One of the problems I'm finding myself in is that I'm not really aware of
what software is currently in use for lower grade levels (K,1,2). When I
was in those grade levels, I don't think we had a lab of computers yet or
if we did it was mostly being used by higher grade levels.

What sort of software is currently being used in K,1,2 regularly?

--
Michael Hamblin            http://www.utdallas.edu/~michaelh/
michaelh@utdallas.edu      http://www.ductape.net/