Re: suggestion for needed work.

Michael, I can tell you how the local school system is using computers.
However they don't use Linux. K4 uses a computer lab. Grade 5 and above use
computers in the classrooms. The k4 lab that I saw was using older Apples with
the normal Apple educational software. In the program that I tried, one types
in a word and the computer pronounces the word. I wonder how hard it would be
to write a similar program. We almost have similar capability in gperiodic.

Bob