[seul-edu] [Fwd: (FWD) The Homeschool Times - e-Zine - August 1, 2000]

I'm forwarding this because I know we have some homeschoolers here.  This isn't really directly
appropriate to our purpose, but if anyone wants to promote what we do here to them, be my guest.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid