Encyclopedias [was Re: [seul-edu] Linux music software]

Miguel Baltazar wrote:

> We are also very interested to
> know if there are any success stories coming from schools who have
> implemented WINE in making use of CD based encylcopedias and other
> multimedia refernce which are otherwise formatted to run in Windows.

I don't know if this is quite what you had in mind, but QGEO is a Linux reader
for National Geographic CD-ROMs:

http://qgeo.sourceforge.net/

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid