[seul-edu] Linux music software for LinuxWorld

Marilyn,

We are trying to put together a cd for the LinuxWorld, and
the Music Lab Project would be great.  Would you consider
writing up a short "How I Did It" and the links to the
packages you used?

Bill

--
"No woman in my time will be prime minister," said Margaret
Thatcher in
1969. She would go on to be the most prominent British prime
minister
since Churchill. Don't sell yourself short.
begin:vcard
n:Ries-Knight;Bill
tel;home:209-951-8233
tel;work:209-468-8009