Re: [seul-edu] Re: Building some seul-edu archives summaries

Roger,

Could you, when you do the SEUL flyer, forward a copy of the
archive in both forms?  I am working on the cd today, and
may be able to get it together yet in time to burn a few
copies.....

Bill

--
Look up and see the sky.
That is the best kind of blues to experience.