[seul-edu] LinuxWorld Expo party...

They will be several parties, you may want to check
for a time, when they are less parties.
Sometimes, you have 5 at the same time.

FYI, Mandrakesoft will have a party on Tuesday 15.
If you are at the show and want to be part of it,

Come to our booth and ask for me, I will give you an
invitation.

	Eugene