[seul-edu] Final opinions for Linux World Expo.....

Here are thoughts for the Expo....

We can have a two side flyer - front page is the WHO WE ARE
stuff and put the WHAT WE HAVE stuff on the reverse.  My
experience with these things is we don't want two stapled
pages, and we don't want two sheets.  If someone has a
better perspective, I am listening hard.

I would also like to see if we can get some help to install
the apps listed on the flyer on the computers Eugene will be
providing.

The apps are
Dr. Geo
gEDA
gFTP
GPeriodic
gPS
Independence
Pingus
Roster
XArchon
Any other Apps that are preferred can be included, just say
"WHAT" and we will do our best.

I am not versed in these, and would appreciate some
assistance as the time to set up is limited.

Do we want a printer?  I may be able to bring a printer
along, but I fear that would be overkill...  If so, I have a
limited set of options so yack at me and I will see what can
be done.

Thanks,
Bill

--
Look up and see the sky.
That is the best kind of blues to experience.