Re: [seul-edu] Re: [ebook-device] description of "K-12 Pad"

On Fri, 11 Aug 2000, Bill Ries-Knight wrote:

> Ray, I agree.  I wish Harry or someone from OSEF) could
> possibly meet us in San Jose.

I would love to do that, unfortunatly we are bussy trying to get a few
schools ready for the next school year (everything must be running in the
next two weeks for two of the schools, mid september for the other
school).  This includes building and installing another Linux based (on
the desktop) computer lab for a local charter school.

I might be making it to BSDCon this year, though I don't know if I will
have time.

			Harry

--
Harry McGregor, CEO, Co-Founder