Re: [seul-edu] Final opinions for Linux World Expo.....

Jason, It looks great.  Two things I would like to know if
you can adjust....
1:  The colum placement in my reader has a mismatch in the
column as the background semicircles don't print unless it
is in "image print" mode (at least on my okidata.)

2: Can we adapt the first sheet to print centered within the
attached image in Monochrome?  The paper is 8.5 x 11
inches?  My wife foud this paper at a penny a page and as a
teacher, she thinks it is perfect.  (At a penny a page, we
can afford it also)

Thanks
Bill

--
Look up and see the sky.
That is the best kind of blues to experience.