Re: [seul-edu] (FWD) AT LinuxWorld now

If you are going to be at the show I shall forward the
password for the final registration directly to you.  I will
be in on the 8:00 train, and should be at the expo by 8:30
or 9:00 according to the traffic.  My first task will be to
doublecheck the badge list to be sure we are covered.  My
list is short, and we had an allotment of 25 badges.....

Last official message before the EXPO, I hope..

Bill

--
Look up and see the sky.
That is the best kind of blues to experience.