[seul-edu] New educational app--astronomy

I'm baack!  I just saw this on Scientific Applications for Linux:

http://nacho.princeton.edu/~walterfb/stars/

Stars is a program to display a map of the night sky. (If you're
interested in astronomy, take a look at it; it does more than just
show the night sky.)

I've read through all my back email and will reply to it as I can,
but I'm still digging out from the two week backlog of mail (466
messages in my personal account and 729 in my work account) so it
may take me a few days.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid