Re: [seul-edu] What do teachers want in admin software?

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000, Doug Loss wrote:

> Norbert Dejonge, who wrote Ggradebook
> <http://ggradebook.sourceforge.net>, has expressed a concern that
> his software is getting virtually no downloads.  I confess that I
> don't have an answer for this, but I want to ask some questions
> about it.

Well I, for one, have tried to avoid thinking about grading papers for the
last couple months. :-)

I will download and try out the latest version of Ggradebook. I'll certainly
be happy to provide feedback to the author. I would love to get rid of my
current gradebook and run one on my Linux box.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/