Re: [seul-edu] Linux for kids

On Sun, 5 Aug 2001, astroboy@linuxfreemail.com wrote:

> So, could not the Linux community get in touch with PCs for
> Kids, get an idea of what their needs for an OS would be, and
> write a Linux version that would not be too difficult for a
> child to use on a standalone machine?

That sounds ready-made for Debian Jr.  Ben Armstrong, are you
still on the list?  If it won't work for Debian Jr, I think
Alejandro's idea is still a good one.  Let's not let it drop;
who will volunteer to contact PCs for Kids and get the required
information?

--
Doug Loss           Advertisements contain the only truths
dloss@suscom.net    to be relied on in a newspaper.