Re: EDU Distro - was Re: [seul-edu] Linux in Elementry

On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 02:14:35PM -0300, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> I refer you to my feltboard idea.  What, did it really stink that bad,
> or did nobody notice it? :)
>
> Here's that URL again:
>
> 	http://people.debian.org/~synrg/feltboard_ideas.html

I saw it.  I was semi-interested.  I mainly didn't have time to read
over it much.  I also never had a feltboard as a kid, so I'm not
100% sure what one is. ;)

(Some screen mockups would be nice... I love screenshots, even if they're
fake.  I'm not an afficianado of reading of any kind, unfortunately, and
therefore have a weak imagination. :( )

-bill!