Re: [seul-edu] OpenSIS Documentation

I'm currently getting paid to write an online administration program for
elementary schools. It would be nice to see if there is some overlap so
that I could contribute some code. My system is entirely browser based,
uses MySQL as a backend, and is written in Perl.

However, without any kind of written development goals, and what is
supposed to be accomplished, any kind of group software development is
pretty ifffyyy..

Les Richardson