Re: [seul-edu] php project: OpenSIS Student Information System

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:43:47 -0400
"Kyle R . Burton" <mortis@voicenet.com> wrote:

> Says you can log in as 'teacher', 'student', or 'general' with no
> password, but I can't get the system to log me in.  It reports the error
> when you try to login with an invalid password (any password), but
> netscape reports '...document contained no data...' when you try with
> one of the above usernames.

This is because there is no page actually designed to show up when you log in yet.  The login process is just showing that the back-end code is working right now.  If netscape complains about "no data" then you know you logged in... normally this page would be your "home" page after you log in....

We will need templates made for each home page.  (There are three user "classes"... G (general user... district-wide staff would be here), T for teachers, and S for students.

Ben