Re: [seul-edu] Interested in writing user-end documentation

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 19:23:09 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>How would you like to help out with our Case Studies project, in the area
>of developing some summaries, statistics, or "white papers" which you
>could absolutely, positively stamp your name on?

At first, I was envisioning writing software manuals not expecting for
an opportunity like this to arrive. I'm really interested.

>The responsibility that comes with this is low-pressure, so you can
>produce content at your own rate, assuming you're not too bogged down with
>schoolwork, as you mentioned. Have you seen the general interface we have
>programmed? You can poke around here: http://casestudy.seul.org/

Sounds great! I should not have any problems keeping up with the
"white papers" while keeping up with school work.

>Let me know what you think, and if you'd like to play idea-pong with us.

Idea-pong. I like the term a lot! I'm probably going to start using it
now.

I'd definately like to start soon. I'll read through some of the "Case
Studies" site a bit more and brain storm some ideas.

Jason