[seul-edu] Some ideas to consider

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 14:16:57 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>Other initial ideas?
>
>looking forwards to pong.
>  -Karl

PONG.

It seems a lot of the schools invovled are using Linux due to bugetary
constraints. We can use that as a tool since all taxpayers want to see
cost reductions and the administrators like to give the impression
they're saving money.

One of the problems I can see happening is that teachers and some sys
admins w/ little Linux experience are "afraid" of supporting Linux
systems. We should mention that Windows can be used in the interim as
there is plenty of Open Source office and educational software.

It would be nice to see other success stories outside of the school
environment as well. If program administrators see that Linux is
adopted elsewhere it might open their eyes that its a viable solution.

Jason