Re: I love it when a plan comes together

Bruno Vernier wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 01, 1998 at 08:30:27AM -0500, Doug Loss wrote:
> > Now that we're back from the holiday, let's try to get a plan together
> > before more holidays and get to coding at the first of the year.  Who
> > feels up to the challenge of putting together an initial try?

> I am working on such a set of webpages ... I don't like posting too early
> because first impressions do count ... but if you think it can help, I'll
> post what I have so far.

I'll be happy to see it.  I was concerned that without something
concrete to work on our discussions will feather out into generalized
<philosophy of computing in education>-type messages.  I think we have
the will, interest, and talent to get something quite good done.  I
don't want to see that gradually evaporate due to lack of obvious
direction.  How about this--don't post what you have till you're ready,
but tantalize us with a general description of what it will contain.
That way you can complete your work properly and we can still have
something to complain about in the meantime.

And of course that doesn't preclude anyone else from doing something
similar.  Many viewpoints make for a stronger plan.

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards