Apologies

I apologize for not being more actively involved. Have taken on many tasks
simply because they need to be done.

>>Is there someone
>> who would be willing to contact the schools and find out if they would be
>> interested in participating in a program to test, document, whatever.

Barret Dolph replies:
>We would. We have just started a program which has several goals.

I look forward to working with you and your program.

thi writes:
>In this age, parallel development is assumed for everything; I'd be
>suspicious otherwise.  So, why stop at two?

Everyone wants me to parallel process but I have only one CPU. Seriously, I
have  noticed your enthusiasm for getting something done. Perhaps you would be
interested in taking on a small project. Doug and I would be more than willing
in helping to select and facilitate a project.

Roman Suzi and others have presented many ideas. I have read everything and
will see what can be done to implement them.

Doug wrote:
>could and probably should be a collaborative effort; certainly the
>various drafts of whatever documents get developed should be available
>for comment and peer review here on the list or at some location on the
>SEUL website.

Should definitely be on the SEUL website. We need to get a process in place
for doing this. Roger posted Summary: seul-edu CVS Development. It is archived
at (http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/edu/Dec-1998/msg00000.html).

Concerning 'peer review', I prefer 'world review', since 'peer review' has at
times come to be 'clique review'. To me everyone's view is important.

I apologize to all I have not been able to respond to. You are not forgotten
and I appreciate all your hard work. I will try to be more actively involved.

1999 The Year Of Linux
Make It Happen

Bob