Re: EDUML sample

Bruno Vernier wrote:

>         <ims:performance-coding> BC style grades </ims:performance-coding>
>         <ims:performance> C+ </ims:performance>
>         <ims:issued-by> vernier@vc.bc.ca </ims:issued-by>

Bruno, are the tags prefaced with "ims:" the only tags in your EDUML
that correspond to specific IMS Project tags, or is there some other
reason to specify them that way?  Otherwise, it looks like a good
beginning to me (I am not an educator, so take that for what it's
worth).

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards