Re: gbook

Bruno Vernier wrote:

> As soon as we have a complete working set of EDUML tags (hopefully by the
> end of this year), I will be converting all the data I work with into that
> format ... writing or having students write the conversion programs from the
> existing commercial programs into the EDUML standard.
>
> Then I will rewrite my three programs (report card generator, + test
> generators) to work natively with this format ... or at least to
> import/export EDUML.
>
> Finally, I will write and have my students write creative software that
> displays, changes, manipulates EDUML data in various interesting and
> hopefully useful ways... and then sit back (do workshops) and watch which
> programs get actually used by the teachers I work with.

This is a very good plan.

In addition, I think as soon as we get EDUML finalized or close to
finalized, we should get the word out about it so that other people
working on educational software can use it and to get name recognition
among teachers.

Are there educational trade publications we could get it mentioned in?