Re: First attempt to install LINUX

Thank to everybody for your responses. I have it running now.

I received many more responses than I had expected. Certainly more than
posting on a Windows Newsgroups for a Win95 problem!

All I needed to do was run XConfigurator. Hopefully I'll get more time
soon after I get the larger monitor to actually get the higher
resolutions and a different Windows Manager than the Win95 look alike
thing (Why would anyone want to run a Win95 look alike if they were
running X? I thought the point was to get away from Win95, not imitate
it!)

Thanks again
begin:vcard
n:Glenn;Daniel