Re: Guaging interest

>>>MY == Micah Yoder <LYoder@cyberis.net> wrote at Fri, 25 Dec 1998 22:24:14
-0400 :

>I think it would be worthwhile to do a little more probing for interest
>in a free stock market simulator.  I've had various levels of interest
>from a few people, but I haven't heard any teachers say "yes I'll use it
>in my class!"

I think that's a good idea.  It doesn't do much good to develop something no
one wants in the first place (unless you're Microsoft).  Keeping track of
what instructors want to do and what they currently use and would like to use
 if it were available is very important if we are to make Linux a more
school-friendly OS.  Personally, I like the idea of a stock market sim, but
I'm not a teacher either.

--
Doug Loss            Democracy substitutes election by the
dloss@csrlink.net    incompetent many for appointment by