Plethora of gradebooks

Well, the gradebook idea looks like one whose time has come.  We have three
separate gradebooks in development, from Justin Maurer, Matt Wimer, and
Bradley Burnside.  At least two of them (maybe all three) will be
GNOME-compliant.  Could I ask you three fellows a favor?  Could you talk to
each other about what you're doing and how you're approaching the task?
There could easily be good reasons for having numerous different gradebooks
in the Linux world, but I think you'll find each of your efforts will be the
better for finding out what others are doing in the field.  And who knows, it
 may turn out that you'd like to combine efforts and come out with one
kick-butt app!

--
Doug Loss            Democracy substitutes election by the
dloss@csrlink.net    incompetent many for appointment by