Introduction: GnomeGradeBook

To everyone on the seul-edu mailing list,

    I recieved an e-mail a week or two ago from Doug Loss about joining the
list.  And I would like to take this time to introduce myself, and why I
joined the list.  I was asked to join because I am working on a project which
might be of some interest to the group.  If you haven't heard yet, I am
developing GnomeGradeBook.  Which will eventually be a a grading program.  If
you want to know more about it, then visit my webpage at
http://my.voyager.net/bradley/  I have already been e-mailed by some of you
with suggestions and comments and I would like to thank everyone who has
contributed...and it is always nice to see another suggestion in my inbox.  If
anyone is interested, I might have a release in a few weeks, later than what I
had originally planned but at least it is something stable to work on.

        Bradley Burnside  -  bradley@voyager.net