Re: [seul-edu] doc standard instead of Software standard?

I've found that picking or suggesting a change in a word processor is
much like politics or religion.  In a word or two, forget it.  Design
the system to accommodate the conversion; there is no other practical
solution _other_ than supporting only one and telling users they're on
their own for support of the others.  Sorry.
	Mike