Re: [seul-edu] doc standard instead of Software standard?

I thought all the viruses would have shut down Word attachments by now.
My last school baord spent a lot of money chasing virses because the
admin staff would send Word attachemnts and that played into the hands of
the vireses that took control of the Outlook addressbook.  My current
school board does not use Outlook and send few attachements so it seems
to be a lot less trouble here.  Nothing like a wiped out hard drive to
teach some one not to trust Microsoft products as a standard.