Re: [seul-edu] Re: perl or......

Dear Manuel,

How well does Latex work for formatting entire books?
How about exporting to Pdf? Most printshops in Taiwan use
Microsoft for everything. It is easier to send Pdf files
if I want to publish books. Anyhow, currently I just print
them at home and bind them at our school. How about images?
How much do you mind people asking questions?

Cordially,
S. Barret Dolph
Taipei Taiwan

PS. My wife and I visit Mexico every February for two weeks. We
visit my parents in Cancun. I presume you live a good bit to the
north of there.