Re: [seul-edu] debian-edu and/or working with existing groups

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> I cannot see how a coherent effort to
> tailor Debian for
> education would ever be achieved by just telling them all to
> join seul-edu
> and OFSET.  But like Debian Jr., I hope that such a group
> would remember
> not to "re-invent the wheel" and work closely with groups such
> as seul-edu
> and OFSET to do their work.  In the end, of course, it is
> entirely up to
> whoever organizes a debian-edu group to make those decisions
> for
> themselves.

That's fine.  I didn't mean to sound like I was trying to talk
you out of it, but just giving some friendly advice.  I agree
that that's a tighter focus than you'd likely be able to achieve
via discussion threads on more general lists.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.