Re: [Fwd: Re: [seul-edu] RE: [why schools don't adopt OSS]]

Dave,

I'm in the midst of an assignment to buy our school a new PBX, but I am still
working slowly on the software analysis.  I know that I owe Doug Loss a list
of the Microsoft/Windows software we use along with it's functionality.  Doug
was going to work on a list of OSS alternatives.  Meanwhile I am lurking and
learning.  I am regularly checking out the web sites mentioned by the folks
working on Schoolforge.  Once I get heavier into the project next quarter I
will follow up here as I run into specific information needs.

Thanks for your concern,

John