[seul-edu] Schoolforge initial public announcement

I've been thinking about how and when we should announce Schoolforge
to the world.  I think it's too late for us to make such an
announcement before the new year, as all the end of year festivities
would drown out such an announcement.  So let's think about making
such an announcement in say the second week of the new year, between
January 7 and January 11.  That should give us time to get the
website in a nice condition and to gather a few more initial member
groups.  We should probably also set up whatever Schoolforge mailing
lists (as opposed to member lists) we feel we need.  Does anyone
have an opinion on what the best day of the week to make
announcements such as this is?

I sent an invitation (similar to what I sent to the various distros)
to a contact Roger and I have at IBM.  It would be nice if they
indicated some support.  We'll see what happens.

One more time: is anyone interested in being "the voice of
Schoolforge" on LinuxRadio?  Let me know sooner rather than later.