Re: [seul-edu] Schoolforge initial public announcement

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, Doug Loss wrote:
<SNIP SNIP SNIP>

> lists (as opposed to member lists) we feel we need.  Does anyone
> have an opinion on what the best day of the week to make
> announcements such as this is?

Since I am able to help in this area, I am bringing up a question:

What kind of planning is going into the initial public announcement?

I mean, are we working on the level of media avenues, press conference,
email announcement to internet news site, only free-software-friendly news
sites, other news sites, like CNN, NBC, FOX, Deutsch Welle, Industry
Standard, Red Herring, etcetera etcetera.

There is a large number of other potential target news avenues to announce
this to. Before deciding on the date of announcement, it will help to
define who we are announcing to. I can expand this list, given a few more
submissions/comments, and will summarize results.

 -Karl