Re: [seul-edu] Schoolforge initial public announcement

Doug Loss wrote:

> Matt Jezorek wrote:
>
> > Do you even think CNN, NBC, FOX will consider running a story or the
> > announcement?
>
> Maybe not, but is that any reason not to send it to them?  It's not as though
> the extra cost of each successive copy is the same as the first.

Perhaps in addition to contacting the big networks, we could also
contact local affiliates.  I know most of my local stations have special
education reporters who would probably be happy to do the story -
especially if there was a local school which had already benefitted from
opensource software (so they could be "on location" as they shot the
story!)

--Josh Levine