Re: case studies and school counts + one idea ( Re: [seul-edu] SchoolCount new page)

Bill wrote:

> On Saturday 22 December 2001 11:35, you wrote:
>
> > That sounds like a good idea.  As you and Jennifer (assuming she
> > agrees) merge your efforts, you should probably add this.  Clearly,
> > it won't involve much initial effort.
>
> With all due deference, do you intend to create skeleton records for
> schools which have not submitted case studies? Otherwise this
> proposal would seeem to have the potential for letting schools which
> do not submit a case study slip through the cracks and not be counted
> at all.

Gee, Bill, I'm not due any deference!  This is an operational decision
that Karl and Jennifer will make if they combine their efforts.  It's
entirely up to them how they do this.  Folks, let's not obsess on
implementation details.  If Karl and Jennifer decide that it's best to
keep their efforts separate, fine.  If they think everything will work
better with their efforts combined, fine.  It's up to them.

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--