Re: [seul-edu] K-12 LTSP

The Vectras, especially the VE models, are flaky.  (VE stands for Value
Edition).

When we were testing them we found problems with the IDE controllers and
PCI bridges that required additional compile options.  I have not actually
worked with your particular models, but would not be surprised if that was
not the case.

On the bright side, one they are running they normally are more stable than
they were under windows.....

Luck!

Kevin Stiles
Pasco School District