RE: [seul-edu] Corbett Elementary School Linux project, and more

> 	Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 (potato)
> 	Wine (three windows educational applications)
> 	StarOffice (hacked to work (mostly...) over an NFS filesystem
> 	AbiWord
> 	Netscape 4.7

There is actually right now an active discussion on debians developers list
of how to make some kind of "Debian Jr"; that would be easier to set up and
maintain, and to find the possibilities that are available in free software.

First of all, I'm interrested in what windows apps you are using; to see
which holes there are to fill.
Secondly, I wonder what you use StarOffice for, that you cannot do with
AbiWord; web-publishing or something?

What applications are you using besides these; any educational or games?

Have you got any small advices on how to make the system more kid-friendly
and fun reasonably easy?

Regards, EOF