[seul-edu] Good School Tech Management Program?

Hey folks,

So, we're looking for a good web-based system to be able to manage all the
projects that are going on in the Beacon Tech Office, from developmental
(building a school-smart discussion board) to maintainence (the #!@$ 1st
floor lab printer), etc...

Anyone know of a good PHP / MySQL backend script / program that will work
well for schools? Most of what I've found for business are either too
complex or too too finance oriented.

Thoughts?

-- Chris
--
               "To be lonesome is one of the first mistakes you can
          make and lots of fellers make a business out of it and claim