Re: [seul-edu] Good School Tech Management Program?

Chris Lehmann wrote:

> So, we're looking for a good web-based system to be able to manage all the
> projects that are going on in the Beacon Tech Office, from developmental
> (building a school-smart discussion board) to maintainence (the #!@$ 1st
> floor lab printer), etc...
>
> Anyone know of a good PHP / MySQL backend script / program that will work
> well for schools? Most of what I've found for business are either too
> complex or too too finance oriented.

Here's what I've found:

Achievo  http://www.achievo.com/
Austin PM  http://Austin.editthispage.com/
Footprints  http://www.bugtracker.com:80/html/footprints.html
FUTURe  http://www.wolfkeeper.uklinux.net/FUTURe/
phpProjectManagement  http://www.awtrey.com/support/phppm/
PHProjekt  http://www.phprojekt.de/en/
PWMS  http://www.parsec.it/opensource/pwms/
Tobedone  http://tobedone.sourceforge.net/
ToutDoux  http://toutdoux.sourceforge.net/en/
TUTOS  http://www.tutos.org/homepage/
Xen  http://bits.netizen.com.au/Xen/

I haven't tried any of these, but one or another might be what you're looking
for.  Let us know if you find anything, OK?

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid