[seul-edu] ISO Phase 3: Coordination

To coordinate the efforts for phase 3, I recommend that we start posting
weekly status reports.  This will allow everyone on the phase 3 effort
and also interested in phase 3 progress to monitor how the task is
going.  A format that I think would work is like the following:

Application:	OpenWebSchool
Status:		Yellow
Assignment:		Not Assigned

Notes:		Currently available Debian package does not conform to
FHS and does not configure web server.

Action Items:

1) Initial investigation of software.
	Status:	Complete
	Assignment:	Darryl Palmer
	Due Date:	?
	Notes:	Was able to locate app distribution source and find
Debian package for it.
	References:	http://www.openwebschool.de/index_en.html

http://www.openwebschool.de/basics/openwebschool_20010916-1_all.deb

2) Contact Debian maintainer to fix debian package to be FHS compliant.
	Status:	Not Assigned
	Assignment:	None
	Due Date:	?
	Notes:	To be assigned.