Re: [seul-edu] unsubscribing from this (or most other) lists

Doug,

Perhaps if the focus of the list has changed then the description on
http://www.schoolforge.net/news.php should be changed from what it is
now to something that more describes its current function. Right now the
blurb states "The SEUL/edu mailing list focuses on the usage of Linux in
education, but is often open to discussion about usage of other open
source operating systems in schools, as well as networking open source
systems with legacy non-open source solutions." and the
schoolforge-discuss is only described as "The schoolforge-discuss
mailing list is dedicated to Schoolforge discussion." Also the Seul/Edu
home page http://seul.org/edu/ reads that the function of seul-edu is
"SEUL/edu is the discussion group for those interested in using Linux
for education. This covers all aspects of educational uses of Linux, by
teachers, parents, and students." Perhaps that also should be changed to
reflect that seul-edu covers technical discussion of the various
seul-edu projects and those that really want to discuss Linux in
education should subscribe to school-discuss.

Warm Regards,
Jonathan Hughes
http://linuxineducation.org

--