Re: Teacher Package

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Bill Tihen wrote:
> fast enough.  Too bad there isn't an option to list things alaphbetically
> or (better yet too bad it doesn't fix dependancies like SuSE).

There is a useful tool called rpmfind available from rufus:

	http://rufus.w3.org/linux/rpmfind/

It is very good for settling dependencies for you.  e.g:

	rpmfind moonlight

will search your local rpm database, then seek out and download the latest
moonlight rpm from an rpm2html mirror (default rufus.w3.org) and download
all its dependencies too.  It also works through my proxy server.

---
Rhandeev Singh                          rhandeev@comp.nus.edu.sg
Linux User Group                        http://linux.comp.nus.edu.sg
School of Computing                     http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg