[seul-edu] FWD: The Stockholm Challenge Award

This is a forwarded mail, for another forwarded mail.

Subject:	The Stockholm Challenge Award
Date:		Wed, 5 Jan 2000 15:07:36 +0100
From:		Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>

Hi,

I received this message after participating to a meeting in Helsinki (of
Torvalds fame :-).

It occured to me that this could be good publicity for open source/free
software projetcs. The competiton is open to submissions from all over the
world.

Why not flood them a little bit, with good non-proprietary submissions since
they want to "offer you the chance to take part in a global sharing of
knowledge". Participation is free.

Just an idea

the site is:   www.challenge.stockholm.se

Bonne Annee