[seul-edu] Marginally off topic: Free Books on MP3

Hi everyone,

sorry if this is not quiet on topic:
I met a blind guy yesterday and we chatted for a while and came up with
the following Idea, that might just as well apply to Education as it
does to vision impaired people:

Books that are out of copyright could be read by volunteers (Drama and
Theater students, for example), and the resulting soundfile could be
uploaded to a server and be downloaded by everyone who is interested.

Would that make sense? I'll put the site up in the next 2 or three days
and see what will happen. Where should it be announced?

Sorry again, and thanks a lot

-reto