[seul-edu] links

hello,

somebody, Doug or Bill I think, mentioned the need for a summary of the links
posted here over time.

I went through the archives (from the tar file that was created a few days
ago) and came up with the following:
http://www.linuxforkids.com/seul/seul_links.html

This is the first cut. the HTML is pretty ugly, and some of the links might
not work. I only looked at the header of messages, sinc I dindn't want to
read a few thousands messages ..., so I might have missed some that were in
unrelated threads.

I threw in my logo, so it would have some nice colors ...

If I find more time, I'll sort it by categories.

Chris.