Re: [seul-edu] [Fwd: [Seul] LinuxWorld Expo...]

> incredible deal on sharing space at LinuxWorld Expo in New York on Feb.
> 1-4.  It was just too tight for us to pull anything together for
> SEUL/edu, but three of the folks from the Linux KnowledgeBase project
> <http://www.linuxkb.org> are going to go and represent both their
> project and SEUL as a whole.  As you see, Mandrake has offered to make a

I haven't seen any posting from anyone els who has said they would be at
the Expo.  I'd like to see a informal SEUL get-together during the
Expo.  I'll even coordinate it. ;-)

--
James Troutman, Troutman & Associates - telecommunications consulting
93 Main Street, Waterville, Maine 04901 - 207-861-7067